- Spacious suites at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
- Quick Guide Miami Hotels with Free Cruise Shuttle
- Hotel Pre-Cruise Perks
- Ready to Book?
- Hotel at a Glance
- Port of Miami Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (number)
- What’s the Best Way to Get from Miami Airport to Cruise Port?
- Outside Heated Pool
Spacious suites at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Discover the convenience of Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North hotel in Miami Springs. Ideally located just minutes away from the Port of Miami and Miami Beach, this hotel provides easy access to the sand and sun. Benefit from our complimentary airport shuttle service, available from the Miami International Airport, conveniently situated just 5 minutes from our hotel. Additionally, enjoy the added convenience of our complimentary shuttle service to the Port of Miami (one way).
Note: this shuttle is first come first serve, make sure to register at the Front Desk during check-in. If required, a return transfer can be booked; a fee will be charged.
Extended cruise parking is available at 12.00 USD per night.
Miami Hotels with Free Cruise Shuttle
This guide covers a variety of Miami hotels, but if you specifically seek accommodations with completely free shuttles to Port Miami, take a look at the following choices:
– Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North: This hotel not only offers a free cruise shuttle but also provides a complimentary airport shuttle, breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a pool bar.
– Comfort Inn & Suites Miami International Airport® hotel: With a complimentary cruise shuttle, free airport shuttle, outdoor pool, and inclusive breakfast, this hotel ensures a convenient and enjoyable stay.
Our Miami Hotel Guide – 9 Hotels Near Miami Cruise Port With Free Or Included Shuttles
Hotel Pre-Cruise Perks
This hotel not only offers a free cruise shuttle but also provides a complimentary airport shuttle, breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a pool bar. This modern all-suite hotel is 2 miles from Miami International Airport, 7 miles from the American Airlines Arena and 9 miles from South Beach.
- Free shuttle to Port of Maimi (one-way).
- Free airport shuttle
- Free breakfast
- Free parking – Extended cruise parking is available at only 12.00 USD per night.
- Subway Restaurant & a convenience store are just steps away (a Sundry Shop inside the hotel too).
- Named one of TripAdvisor’s 10 Top-Flight Airport Hotels In America & #4 hotel in Miami Springs.
Ready to Book?
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
657 Minola Drive, Miami Springs, FL, 33166, US
Book Your Flight on AGODA today
Get to your hotel easily and securely
Hotel at a Glance
Following a rejuvenating night’s sleep in our roomy suites, kickstart your day with their complimentary hearty and healthy breakfast options. Take advantage of its onsite fitness center for a workout or indulge in a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi, and make use of their business center equipped with a print station. For your business functions or social events, our hotel also offers a meeting room.
Our inviting guest rooms provide all the essentials for a comfortable stay. Each room features a flat-screen TV, an in-room coffee maker for brewing your own coffee, and the convenience of a refrigerator and microwave for storing and reheating late-night snacks or dinner leftovers. Enjoy a restful sleep on premium bedding and stay informed with a complimentary weekday newspaper.
Port of Miami Shuttle
You are in Miami to take that long-awaited cruise and you can’t wait to get underway. But now you are faced with the long taxi lines and the airport hustlers trying to get a quick fare at your expense. Don’t worry, help is nearby. You are staying at one of Miami Airport’s award-winning premier hotels, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.
We understand how you feel, and we want to help take some of that stress away! We are proud to say that we offer a complimentary shuttle service to the Port of Miami to all our guests. After all, “comfort” is in our name!
Upon arriving at the hotel, notify the front desk clerk that you will need a shuttle to the Port of Miami for your cruise. They will sign you up for transportation at that time. Early times are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The shuttle going to the Port of Miami is complimentary to all our guests, but the return shuttle from the Port is not. You can arrange for a pickup at a charge of $10 per adult and $5 per child, at the hotel, before leaving for your cruise with the same company that will take you there.
Airport Shuttle (number)
If you do not have access to a cell phone, you can use the courtesy phones in the baggage claim area that call directly to our hotel as well. When the front desk clerk answers, tell them you are at the airport and need a shuttle and they will tell you exactly where to go to be picked up by our complimentary shuttle.
While you wait, please make your way to the second floor of the airport, or Departures, to await pickup.
What’s the Best Way to Get from Miami Airport to Cruise Port?
Consider the following price options for a one-way trip, keeping in mind that some are priced per person while others are per vehicle. If you are traveling with family or a group, this distinction can significantly impact the total cost:
- Cruise Shuttle: Approximately $17 per person
- Private Airport Shuttle: $20-46 per vehicle
- Taxi: $27 per vehicle (fixed rate)
- Uber/Lyft: $20 per vehicle
- Private Car: Starting from $100 for a luxury sedan
- Private Van: Around $125 per vehicle
- Luxury Limo: Approximately $150 for a private limousine
Carefully evaluate these options based on your travel preferences and group size to determine the most cost-effective and convenient choice for your journey.
Recommended option for two – Taxi: $27 per vehicle (fixed rate)
Peace of Mind – Shuttles offered by the cruise line – Shuttles offered by our cruiseline will transfer you and your luggage directly from Miami Airport Arrivals to the ship. Once you have booked your seat on the cruise shuttle, you can relax and start looking forward to your cruise. If there are any delays, the cruise won’t sail without you! Downsides – (slow, expensive & crowded).
I want a real vacation
If you’re looking forward to the cruise of a lifetime, why not arrive at the cruise terminal in style?
Indulge in the convenience of booking a private Town Car or Limousine accompanied by a professional driver to greet you at the airport. Relax and relish the journey as you are chauffeured to your destination.
– Private Car/SUV – Book Your Private Transfer HERE
With travel times of at least 12 minutes, pricing options range from $100 for a luxury sedan to approximately $125 for a van, and $150 for a private limousine. Choose the level of luxury that suits your preferences and embark on your voyage in style and comfort.
Cheap share-ride airport shuttles – Are not recommended for vacations!
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel
- Free Wireless Internet in Every Room
- Free Transportation to the Port of Miami
- Free Airport Transportation
- 36″ Display with Flight Departure information in the Lobby
- Free Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Free Overnight Parking
- Free Wall Street Journal Mon-Fri
- Lobby Bar Open Daily at 4PM
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Accessible Pool Lift
- Business Center
- Copy and Fax Services
- Board Room
- Voice Mail
- Valet Cleaning Service
- Interior Corridors
- Sundry Shop
- Sun Deck
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Guest Laundry
- Bus Parking
- Accessible Guest Services Front Desk
- Automatic Lobby Doors for easy access arriving to and exiting hotel
- Subway Restaurant
Sorry, we do not accept pets
Now Open! Conveniently located just steps away at the corner of Minola Dr. and NW 36 st. Open daily 6am-12am